EXTREME-SPORTS.LT
Lietuvos extremalaus sporto portalas

www.emotions.lt Photo video www.puskupusku.lt

kaitlentes peleku dydziai???

Problemos, triukai, patarimai.
Inventorius

kaitlentes peleku dydziai???

UNREAD_POST kaneius 20 Bal 2011 19:21

Ka duoda zemesni i labiau pailgi pelekai ir ka duoda siauresni ir aukstesni (twin tip lentai) pvz:
Paveikslėlis
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras
kaneius

Burės numeris: 0

Re: kaitlentes peleku dydziai???

UNREAD_POST bboy 20 Bal 2011 19:30

su didesniais lenta stabilesne ypac po suoliu ji tarsi "begiuose" bei lengviau kilti i veja taciau sunkiau sukioti lenta
su mazesniais atvirksciai.

zinoma sitie faktoriai kuriuos isvardinau piklauso ne tik nuo peleku bet i rnuo lentos konkeivo
Jei kaituoji - gyveni...
Vartotojo avataras
bboy

Re: Faesul, Hjalte and Copper

UNREAD_POST Windigo 05 Spa 2011 21:15

reiteTigtreaf rašė:It's a little bit of a clich+й, but a nice trip or a few days spent outside your usual relationship area can do wonders for you both. The enquiry reveals that women are gradually adopting magazines as their hobby. This; however, is not the same in relation to how much an individual should weigh and the proof about the difference in body image among those who understand the value of ideal body weight for women. This kind of repair can be done in a very quick fashion. Rebuke up with your own taste trends; gucci wallet serial number location, replica louis vuitton monogram noe handbags, burberry wallet msrp, gucci sneakers 157499.
The utilization of fishing rods and reels or temptation and communicating fishing were advisable. Depending upon the greatness of the pearls adapted to the sacrifice tags of the ornaments argue a everything from genus to type. At ILoveChinaShopping.com,Impede this Newest WiFi Digital Photo Schema with MP3 musician 10.4" Display Description: It can be connected wirelessly with computers in LAN to share the pictures,music and movies stored in PC. Blending bands are ready in diversified models and a number of styles. Furthermore, another opportunity can be to locate a seamstress on the side of sewing the array according to your requirements. Grab bullshit that looks good on you and your cadaver paradigm: louis vuitton bags trevi, authentic chanel handbags designer handbag, miu miu handbag black, gabby logan wearing boots.
In fact what makes an event successful is their active participation, co-operation, confidence and presence. To be honest fashion accomplice, corresponding with the deck out color and shape is the feeling to move yourself, wherever you go. This basic designer replica handbag is the perfect size to carry all the little things you'll need throughout the day- not too big nor too small. But at this very moment the question emerges is there not any ambiance or beginning by which they can loosely transpire b emerge together to appropriate their views and ideas with each other? I distinguish it's incomprehensible to come up with something up to date, but I seldom think recycling the same looks is something that should be considered aptitude, bottega veneta wallet black, burberry python leather bag, louis vuitton handbags in china, louis vuitton trainers buy.

Gerai cia pavare apie pelekus :)
Is tikro tai jokio skirtumo, kokius pelekus uzsidesi... imk pigesnius :)) gali imti nenaujus, bele prisisuka tvirtai, jei domina, pajieskosiu kokio komplektelio uz 50Lt (ko gero, dar bus nauji ;)
High performance kite/windsurf/SUP equipment
http://www.windigo.lt
Vartotojo avataras
Windigo

Burės numeris: 1

Grįžti į Plaukimo technika, Inventorius

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 7 svečių

Prisijungimas nariams